BALANCED Living Home » Daily Living » Home Management » Small Kitchen Appliances » Toaster ovens
- Choose a toaster oven with a well-insulated door and a rack that slides out when the door is opened.
- Be sure the model turns off automatically after a set time.
- Select a model large enough to hold the foods you are likely to cook and the containers you use.
- Read the owner’s manual before using the toaster oven.
- The outer surfaces can become very hot. Use a wooden spoon as a probe or wear oven mitts when working with a hot toaster oven.