BALANCE provides rehabilitation services
for people with sight loss.
We listen. We teach.
We support…the whole person.
From wherever you are in your journey, to wherever you may be going, we provide the services and programs you will need to get there.
Construction Along Dundas Street West
The TTC is upgrading the terminal at Dundas West Station. It’s a mess. We can meet you at the subway or wheel‑trans drop off to help you get here. Please call Rona ahead at 416‑236‑1796 ext. 0. Thank you.
- The City is closing the street to all southbound traffic between north of Edna Avenue to Bloor Street West.
- The work zone restricts northbound traffic on Dundas West to just one lane.
- The City is restricting parking on Dundas north of Bloor West.
- Construction crews maintain access to local businesses beyond the limits of the work zone, including deliveries, accessibility and garbage removal.
- The crews also maintain pedestrian access to the station by establishing a protected path around the work area along Dundas.