September 24, 2021 –
This class is for both those who are new to iPhone as well as those looking to improve their knowledge and use of the device. The purpose of these sessions is to provide a setting in which uncertainty regarding the use of or changes to specific apps can be discussed in greater detail.
Our first class of the series will explore the Podcast Player. Whether you are wishing to learn something new, wanting to stay informed with current news and events, or just require some relaxing entertainment, podcasts will fill this void. We will explain how to use Podcasts, the podcast player that comes preinstalled with every iPhone/iPad.
Learn how to:
- use the Search and Browse tabs to locate podcast feeds,
- subscribe/unsubscribe to them,
- use the library and the various controls within,
- the difference between the Mini Player and the Now Playing screens, and,
- how to customize download settings.
Once registered you will be able to attend any or all the sessions you want! Register for Beyond Siri here.