December 4-Community Professionals’ Open House!
Are you an eye care professional wishing to refer to a reliable organization for rehabilitation, assistive and mainstream technology training, emotional support and other relevant services? Look no further! Drop by our offices on December 4 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. and learn about all we have to offer! Meet our staff, observe some technology demonstrations, and share a little holiday lunch with us too. RSVP: Laura Antal, 416-236-1796, extension 0.
December 5-BALANCE participants’ Open House!
Do you participate in BALANCE programs? Are you a friend or family member of somebody who accesses our services? Or, do you want to learn more about our programs and perhaps receive them?
On December 5, we are holding our second annual Open House for YOU! Drop in any time between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. to visit with us and learn more, have a bite to eat, and a sip of hot apple cider. We look forward to seeing you here! Please RSVP to Laura Antal, 416-236-1796, extension 0.
BALANCE Thanks All Our Amazing Exhibitors for Our First Ever Community Information Fair! And all our community members who attended too!
- Accessible Media Inc. (Event Sponsor)
- Alliance for Equality of Blind Canadians
- Canadian Council of the Blind Toronto Visionaries Chapter
- Centre for Independent Living Toronto
- CNIB-GTA Foundation (Hub)
- Four Villages Community Health Centre
- Frontier Computing
- Dr. Ana Juricic (low vision optometrist)
- Microcomputer Science Centre Inc.
- OCAD Vision Technology Service (Julia Foster, OT)
- PAL Reading Services
- Rusty Dragons–Making dragonboating accessible for all
- SCI-Ontario Employment Services
- SunLife Financial
- Toronto Public Library/CELA
- Visionaids Canada