Where We Are
The Crossways Complex
2340 Dundas Street West, Unit G-06, Toronto M6P 4A9
On the north-east corner of Bloor St. West and Dundas St. West, in the ground floor level mall.
From Dundas West Station
- Exit Dundas West Station onto the sidewalk of Dundas Street West and turn right to face Bloor Street West.
- Travel south to the intersection of Dundas Street West and Bloor Street West and turn left. This intersection has an APS (audible pedestrian signal).
- Cross Dundas Street West and continue to travel east along Bloor Street West about 100 metres (330 feet). While travelling on Bloor, there will be two staircases on your left. Shortly after starting going downhill, begin looking for the second staircase. There are bike racks just before the stairs. Locate the second staircase (next to Toronto Public Health) and climb the stairs (railing available) to enter The Crossways Complex.
- Upon entering the building, the BALANCE office is the first set of double doors located on the left hand side (unit G-06 across from Toronto Public Health). Use the right side door to enter.
From Dundas Street West Mall Entrance
(For Wheel-Trans drop-offs)
- Upon entering the door, walk straight to reach a wall of a store front. Landmarks nearby this entrance include a CIBC bank to the immediate left and a Dollarama on the right. A kiosk is present in the middle of the hall.
- At the wall, turn left and trail with the wall on the right. After a few metres, turn right at the opening of the hall and continue trailing the wall on the right.
- This is a winding hallway that bends to the left and then right. At the midway point there is a small recessed entry way. Continue past this to reach the opening of an intersecting hallway.
- Turn right into this hallway. The wall will jut out halfway down the hallway. Trail around this jutting wall.
- There will be two sets of double doors after the jutting wall. The second set of doors is the entrance of BALANCE. Use the right door to enter.
The driveway into our parking lot is located just north of Bloor St. Turn right into our driveway, and immediately right into the underground parking lot. Take a ticket to enter and keep the ticket. When exiting the lot, you will be asked to enter the code on the ticket. The first 2 hours of parking are free for visitors. To park, drive straight to the back of the lot and turn left, then drive as far as you can before coming to the employee lot, and park your car. Walk towards the building, then through to the employee lot and in the employee entrance of the building. Once in the building you will be in front of the Gymnastics centre for kiddies, with a staircase on your left. Walk up the staircase, and you will see BALANCE for Blind Adults directly across from you, next door to ICT Kikkawa College, and towards the glass doors to Bloor Street.